Planning for Growth
- Is your business performing in accordance with the business plan?
- Do you know which projects are the most profitable?
- Is your marketing really working?
- How can you improve your customer services and support?
Many Companies are facing real issues when it comes to winning business and growing their own business. The old adage of 'too much time spent in the business and not enough time spent on the business' was probably coined for the IT industry. All too often business owners are forced to spend their time closing sales and managing projects. None of which provides any strategic planning for business growth.
When was the last time that you:
- Had a comprehensive pipeline review
- Assessed the value and worth of your marketing campaigns
- Defined your sales process
- Reviewed your implementation methodology
- Evaluated your after sales service and support
All of these processes are essential in any well run business and fundamental in any business growth strategy.
At SBO Consultancy we can do these for you and deliver an independent appraisal of your strengths and weaknesses, giving you the time to spend on the business not in the business.
SBO can develop realistic, clear and concise business plans and deliver the strategy that will enable you to meet the objectives and targets that you have set.